The department of Post graduates Studies gives support to the students of the masters and PhD programmes organized by CIMNE in partnership with universities.
The roles of the Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Department include:
- Planning and coordination of procedures related to master's degree and doctoral programme students as pre-enrolment, access and admission, registration and transcript processing.
- Coordinating the selection and admission process for students awarded with Erasmus Mundus Scholarships supported by the European Commission.
- Providing technical and administrative support to the Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Committee.
- Planning and coordination of the processes for the implementation of scheduled and approved master's degree and doctoral studies.
- Handling and aiding to promote the master's and doctoral courses related to Computational Mechanics.
- Coordination with industrial companies and support to students for Industrial training courses.
- Management and coordination of summer courses.